Saturday, April 3, 2010

I've been busy.

I haven't been around much. A lot has been going on in my life with remodeling the house and shopping through taxmas.
I picked up a Shark Navigator and Euro Pro steam mop. Loving them to pieces. I had posted how much I loved my Wet Jet. That little mop, while considerably cheaper, can't touch my Shark.
In other news, we finished the bathroom. It's lovely and relaxing.




I have also been hanging out more on a blog called BrocanteHome. It's a beautiful blog. The author, Alison May, has such colorful writing skills and the most wonderful ideas for making your home more, well, homey. I get lost in her Puttery Treats. She's such a delight to read. You should check her out.

1 comment:

  1. Hello there, Your bathroom looks so lovely and fresh. Have a lovely Easter.

    Blessings Gail

    ReplyDelete