Sunday, April 25, 2010

Beautifying my books

I was doing some searches for bookplates because I want to add some to my books. I wanted something vintage looking to match several of my antique books. I found two that I liked. Here is a butterfly from The Blah Blah Blahg that I fell in love with. You can download it here.

The next was a set from Martha Stewart. Nice, simple and classy. I love Martha's style.

I am going to print these off on to self adhesive paper and place them into my books. I will probably save a rainy weekend for this task. I really want to jazz up my bookshelf and even though I am the only one who will see them, they will make me so happy. Adding a little formality to my laid back atmosphere helps keep me from feeling like I am in mommy mode all of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment