Monday, April 11, 2011

Kids Corner Time!!!


In the spirit of trying to keep my promises, I am posting a link for another fantastic site.

Do you remember Highlights? I do, although most memories consist of my reading these magazines while at the doctor. I can remember the magazine pretty vividly and that one of my favorite things about it was the hidden picture puzzles. I remember looking for every Highlights I could find and "solving" all of those puzzles.

Well, Highlights now offers a bunch of the puzzles on a website free for the printing. These would be a great thing to have on a long car ride. You could make a whole book of them if you wanted and give it out when the kids start crying, "Are we there yet?". So, here you go. Enjoy!!!

Highlights Hidden Pictures Printables

No comments:

Post a Comment