Saturday, July 10, 2010

My new homesteading blog

As I said in a previous post, my husband and I are looking into urban homesteading. I wanted to write a blog dedicated to our journey of learning and thought an entirely separate blog would be the ticket. While the two blogs go hand in hand, both cover different topics. Some people could be interested in one and not the other, while some people may find both subjects to their liking.

You can always find The Good Little Housewife's Homesteading Adventures in my side bar by clicking the title link or the chickens right below it. For now, to make it simpler for you, just click on the chickens below. Enjoy!!!

2 comments:

  1. Found you via Google Alerts... I've done the very same thing, myself, most recently. I have a Mommy/Military Spouse blog (http://hiccup-in-time.blogspot.com), but have started one most recently for our family's journey toward simplicity and homesteading (http://return-to-simplicity.blogspot.com/. We're currently having to do it the urban way, as well. :-)

    Glad to have found you! Am now one of your newest followers for both blogs! Look forward to getting to know you. :-)

    ~Dawna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Dawna. I am looking forward to reading your blog as well.

    ReplyDelete